Sunday, January 10, 2016

New year new challenges

It has been a while I have been writing about my training. Partly because I planned the blog to be a temporary diary of my marathon project, partly cause there was not much to write about. I reduced training quite a lot after the marathon and focused on other things in my life. I did not stop running, only reduced the hours spend on the road. Until half November when I first got a flu, then I hardly recovered from that and I hurt my back.

Finally somewhere between Christmas chocolate and New Years champagne I felt healthy again and started my training. Next goal is set to Hannover, where I plan to run the half marathon. I am also proud to be the ambassador for the marathon, you will hear more about this event in the coming blogs. 

After long long time I yesterday went for a run in the Solling forest. I was just cruising around, doing some hills, some stairs, diving through my favourite routes.. It was really fun and I remembered why I love to run in our area, it is just so beautiful out there in all times of the year. I will certainly spend more time in the coming months.

I am still collecting topic ideas for my blog. If you have wishes you would like to read me writing about, let me know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment