Sunday, January 31, 2016

The joy of a training plan

I wrote earlier about my lost motivation and it seems to be my theme in the last few weeks. I am still suffering of my back, finally I found someone who can help with it and I truly hope next week my tone is more positive. Meanwhile I am glad I have a training plan which keeps me focused.

You know the joy of a training plan is that it actually tells you what you need to do. There is no way for the typical excuses: "I'll do my run tomorrow." "It is too cold/rainy/dark outside." "If I rest another week, I'll be happy to train again."and so on. No, the training plan says I have an interval training in my program and I head out, step by step I go ahead and after couple of kilometers I am really glad I went out. It turns out to be a good run and I feel so much better afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment